In my first post, I wrote about wearing several hats during thesis, and being particularly nervous about project management. I started using Asana, which does a good job at helping me organize specific tasks and 'sections' of my project. This week, I also put together a chart to further help visualize deadlines, etc.
Though it doesn't break down my time hourly (I've found in the past that that granularity actually hurts me more than helps), I've tried to account for every aspect of the project that is either required or just important to me (Concept Video/Documentation/etc.). Excited about the process!!